Managing the ever changing size of a company/organisation and its workforce can be a big challenge. CPD Academy user management is simple, efficient and secure.
The process of creating and editing users is easy and can be done directly in the Admin of the CPD Academy.
The following is an overview of the most relevant features of user management related to the CPD Academy Learning Management System (LMS):
- create, edit and delete users
- assign user types (i.e. trainers, trainee, manager, supervisor)
- security settings (password, access rights and roles)
- assign user roles (i.e. LMS/CMS Editor, LMS/CMS Administrator, Super Administrator, Registered User, Guest User)
- assign courses
- manage subscriptions, notifications (i.e. newsletters, announcements)
- supervise course completion, training progress
- language settings